Thursday, July 8, 2010

Another Challenge, Another Post...


So, here I am two days in a row! This time because I discovered the Color Throwdown #100 Challenge and totally fell in love with the colour combo!
Because most of my supplies are Close to My Heart, I used "Blush", "Sweet Leaf", "Tulip", and "Crystal Blue"


Here's my take on the colour scheme:


Paper: Close to My Heart CS in "Tulip", "Crystal Blue", "Blush", and "Sweet Leaf", Miscellaneous card stock
Stamps: Verve "Twinkle, Twinkle"; Close to My Heart "Simple Stitches", "Celebrate the Everyday", "Star Power", and "All My Love"
Ink: Close to My Heart "Chocolate", "Tulip", "Crystal Blue", "Blush", and "Sweet Leaf"
Other: Creative Memories Circle Cutter and Distressing Kit

4 comments:

  1. Great use of the colors for the CTD! I always loved that sentiment :) Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun card....love the heart that you threw into the mix of stars!! Thanks for taking part in this exciting 100th Color Throwdown Challenge.....don't forget to hop around to all the blogs and leave some love...that will increase your changes of winning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love that the paper looks like parchment - looks great! Thanks for playing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute! Thanks for joining us at the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete